Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NG Springs & Grille, 9-3 Front Sway, Aero Rear Hubs, Tie Rod Ends, Headlight Wipers

PM me with best offers...Wanna get this stuff out of my storage space asap...be reasonable please. In the spirit of the ebay guy, I'll note that all these items are super rare, and each is worth eleventy billion dollars, so these prices are a super, super great deal. All items in Pittsburgh. Willing to meet halfway if necessary.

NG900 Rear suspension bushings. Brand New. Saabsite.com wouldn't take a return 'cause it was past 30 days. $40 shipped.

Coolant Heater Hose. Fits a bunch of different models. Brand New. $10 shipped
Part 9149071

9-5 Black Leather e-brake boot. $40 shipped.

Tie Rod End Right side (passenger). Brand New. Febi-Bilstein, not the scantech one...was $20 new, $15 shipped.

1 Pair Hubs for 9-5 Aero Rotors. E-brake pads good. I'll clean up the rust (it's surface from sitting out in the rain for a few hours. $30 + shipping a side.

9-3 Front Sway Bar. $30 + shipping.

NG900 Stock springs. $50 for all + shipping.

Headlight Wiper, Right Side (passenger). $10 shipped.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpin it....someone buy this stuff so I can buy my family christmas presents!

·
Registered
331 Posts
The 9-5 e-brake cover will fit 9-3's too! Worked out for me at least.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hykassi, I'm selling that one cause I actually somehow ended up with two...It seems lots of people have run them but no one will give up a how to or a DIY. I plan on getting around to it once things in Pittsburgh warm up, assuming the car lets me by not having like 14 other more pressing issues. I pulled a whole 9-5 handle and am planning on disassembling the plastic part underneath and the plastic that goes around the button to make it a clean install...I'll post pictures when I get around to doing it, cause someone has to.

·
Registered
331 Posts
It took a little work, but it snapped in with a few tab modifications and some glue. There are three other parts that im gonna swap in, which are the plastic handle sheath, button, and button housing which allow the leather to tuck in at the tip. Right now, the leather is folded neatly around the exisiting 9-3 plastic handle sheath.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice, how the eff did you manage to separate the button from the 9-5 handle? It's on there tight.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I cut the plastic sheath parallel with the handle. Biotch was definitely on toite!

Here is a pic of how I have it for the interim. Not as nice as I would like it, buit at least those whiskers are gone!

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bumpin' for stuff sold and stuff still left to sell!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a bump for some stuff I still wanna see go to good homes!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Considering they were ordered for a '95 900se I would say yes. Haha. Eeuroparts seems to confirm. PMing you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts