Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This unit has perfect gears not warn at all as you can see by my shitty pictures..
when it closes it flush with no gap..
also you can see the hinge of it is not bent..
This already has the 2 additional Saab repair kit on it..Install before any damage could occur to either gears...
I do understand the repair kit is very cheap but when your teeth are screwed its no use.....

Now to the unit: tested good comes with switch on base of unit and joint..
3 month warranty on part.

Location Los Angeles
Price is 300.00 plus shipping !!
pictures in below post

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Just so you know, I was parting out a 9-3 vert for a long time and I couldn't even give the top motor and the top away on here. I would definitely put it on eBay and hope for the best there. GLWS.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 9-3 uses hydraulic pistons which do fail eventually but aren't that much new...

ataririder-- if yours came from a 900 with motor not hydralic-- and you sold it for 25.oo then one someone got a stupidly good deal and two you need to learn what the price is for these parts im 100.oo lower asking price from any California shop or wrecking yard...

Thanks for the free bump you guys!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
ataririder-- if yours came from a 900 with motor not hydralic-- and you sold it for 25.oo then one someone got a stupidly good deal and two you need to learn what the price is for these parts im 100.oo lower asking price from any California shop or wrecking yard...
No offense but the price for these parts are what they sell for. I agree with why your asking the price you are, but realistically it will not sell on here. I wish you luck on your sale though, like I said, try eBay and you might see 200ish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts