Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the name is Ellen and i am currently at UMass--w/o my baby--1999 9-3, it's been rough :(
one of the few girls to drive the stick and damn do i miss it!

so totally new to this stuff, my bro got me into it.

pics will come soon when i get back to pittsburgh (my real home!)
~peace~

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Welcome to the site... always nice to have new members. esp girls :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well glad to be here! let me know when stuff goes on up here, or in the PA area--i'd like to give a shot at trying to keep up w/ u boys :)
found a pic of the car

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Welcome, Ellen.....

As Curt Schilling might say, I hope you're drivin' that Saab "wickid haaad"....

Welcome to the site! You'll find it a much more fun place than others, and you'll probably have a blast....

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site 8) Are you planning to mod it?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome Ellen! Glad to see another female saaber on the forum - specially a PA one. Where in PA are you about? Are you planning on going to Saabs at Carlise in one week? If ya wanted to meet up I'd be more then happy to abide. Enjoy the site!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice...now we're starting to get families signing on together. 8)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey welcome...I'll keep ya posted if theres ever anything in mass going on! Which Umass are u at? Nice to have another girl on the site...since im the only one thats been responding lately lol Nice car ..love the silver!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
new location...

so i've been on saablink before but have moved from MA to milford CT for a real job...

i am in need of some new shocks for my '99 9-3. i have been told there are people here from the milford/fairfield CT area, can anyone help?

i'll need recommendations on where to get them and where to get them installed.

thanks!

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Wow, digging up an old thread. If you have the money I'd say spring and go for koni adjustable dampers with springs if you feel like upgrading.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts