Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im more or less new here, i have been creeping on the forum for a month with out saying much, I dont usually ever, but i have a 02' 9-3 currently.
My love for saabs started when i got my licences, i flipped my moms 02' 9-3 vert Four and a half times at 16. Thats what started my addiction. I think i will mostly likely own saabs for the rest of my life, but only being 19 who knows. The first car i owned was a 00' HOT, imported by the first owner from the mother land with a Td-04 already in it from factory. I took it deer hunting it is no more. I now have my 02' SE, and i still love it. Tons of mods already drawn up and planed, its going to be my show car but my money tree in the backyard just died. O and on a side note, my parents have two 02 9-3's, dad takes the vert to work, my sister takes an auto SE to school. I am in a lack of better words, Saab breed.

I also live in maryland, 15 minutes south of B-more if anyone is trying to get a saab meet going.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill Get pictures from all of them Up tongiht if not tomorrow.

after the first wreck i wouldnt even sit in a saab, but i went half and half with a buddy from high school on a 240sx, and fell in love with forced injections. That brought me back to saabs when it was time to buy a new car.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Deer hunting

thank you everyone.
Your mom's 02 vert wasn't black with beige seats was it?
Nope Silver with blank int.
ironically call the saab's i've wreck or owned are silver with black, my dads verts that olive green, and my sister has that midnight purple color.

can only find one set from when i went deer hunting.

it was most likely a 130 pound deer, just a little small guy, but i was about to shift into 4th when i hit him.

im still looking for the flip & my current car pictures, ill try and get them up as soon as possible sorry for the delay.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.