Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently traded in my old XBOX360 and got the new slim edition. However, I hardly used my old one and realize that I won't use this one either. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it works perfectly. I have all the original packaging and accessories. I'll also include HD component cable and VGA cable (sell for $40 each) and the few games I have (Halo 3, NFS Most Wanted, COD 2). I did not register the console online w/ Microsoft so whoever buys it can register it in their name and still get the warranty.

If you were to go out and buy the new system in a store and either a component, HDMI, or VGA cable (required for HD) you'd be spending $375 easily when you factor in sales tax. Buy mine for $300 instead with both cables and save some money!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats not a bad price considering they are on ebay for 399.00.. is this the 250g or the 4g one....
this is the 250GB version

I'm very interested, you got pics of this stuff?
horrible quality image from craigslist ad:

I can try to take some more tonight or tomorrow

I still have all the original packaging and the purchase receipt from Gamestop. I've probably only used it a total of 15 hours or so.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Man, I should have bought it from you...

Just bought one new.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.