Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all I just picked up this Viggen for my girlfriend. Paid $2200.00 for it all it needs is a battery and the power steering rack rebuilt. 126k miles but the body and interior are in great shape. Look for some performance mods to come very soon. It will be nothing near as intense as the Holset SPG but I am thinking 300hp should be good enough for her to have fun in. Sorry for the crappy small phone picture I will get more pictures of it Monday when I get to the shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey all I just picked up this Viggen for my girlfriend. Paid $2200.00 for it all it needs is a battery and the power steering rack rebuilt. 126k miles but the body and interior are in great shape. Look for some performance mods to come very soon. It will be nothing near as intense as the Holset SPG but I am thinking 300hp should be good enough for her to have fun in. Sorry for the crappy small phone picture I will get more pictures of it Monday when I get to the shop.
Good deal. I have a bead on one for 1500 doesn't need much at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.