Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Nick the Viggen looks awesome. The wing came out better then i thought.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Looks better than I thought.

I do not think I would buy it unless my stock wing was damaged. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's how I feel about 95% of the Viggen's cosmetics.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
ugh. i cant wait till i have mine installed.

as soon as my buddy pays for the vert, the ng900 is getting finished. new paint, etc etc

·
Registered
861 Posts
Wow. looks SO much better painted and installed. I realy wish I could afford one.

Though Nick, you'd have to let me take the Viggy on a spin around the block -*just to make SURE theres no wiggling. haha. just kidding. (wait, unless you were gonna let me do it!!!))

Has GS ever worked out any group buys with TSL and SC???

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And the server went on vacation.. Oh well.

There are very few people that get to drive the Vig.. Sorry, need to see credentials first.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
I really like it now that it's painted. especially the side profile view.

your car can definitely pull this off with those wheels and the kind of power you got ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish this was still something that you made. I would kill for one of these
as a late to the game Viggen owner. its been my dream car since it came out in 1999 and this spoiler is one of my favs

Looks nice. Much better painted and installed. For such a complicated part and using the original bottom part the fit is very nice. It is lighter than the original Vig and seems stiffer. Did not notice it wiggling any last night.

Big images here: GenuineSaab.com Gallery :: VigSpoiler

1 - 19 of 19 Posts