Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome! guess my post on Saabworld lured you over :) You have a nice forum starting over there - it looks nice and has some neat features. I originally thought saabworld was another UK based forum, but I think I might be wrong since most of your members are from MN right?
Enjoy TSL - we sure do like to have fun!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome! PO are crazy ;) My first one let a ripped convertible top just sit exposed all winter here. At least yours (cough) tried....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome! guess my post on Saabworld lured you over :) You have a nice forum starting over there - it looks nice and has some neat features. I originally thought saabworld was another UK based forum, but I think I might be wrong since most of your members are from MN right?
Enjoy TSL - we sure do like to have fun!
Great... Shazam pledged his allegiance to SW and now he's already here.. :rolleyes: That's not a good sign! :p

Different forums with different features and content but the same kind of friendly Saab community. That's all that counts, right? Perhaps I'll even become a regular here. ;) I need something different after 4 years of SaabCentral.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts