Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just made the transition to my first Saab, a 99 Viggen, and Im loving every minute of it. I know, I know, there seems to be a ton of newbies with Viggens scattered all over forums these days. Sorry, to be honest I wasnt even looking to buy a car when I found this beauty. A friend of mine had a Viggen when we were stationed in Germany together and I always loved it. A few weeks ago I was driving around Boise and saw this one at a local dealership. Lucky for me they had no clue what they were sitting on so I got way cheap. Couldnt pass it up. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. If anyone from Idaho is on here feel free to give me shout.

Batt

Will post pics as soon as the weather clears up here and I can get out to take some.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
welcome to the board and welcome to the world of saabs.....great pic for your first saab, ill tell you that much! cant wait to see those pics!

·
10,303 Posts
Sweet, welcome to the world of SAAB. Suggested reading : Saab, 50 years of achievement.

btw that 99 was one of 400 in 99, and I know a few of them are no more, so keep hold of her. :wink:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site... gotta love finding Viggens for a good price :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome, looks to be a great site here. Im sure I will have plenty of questions for you guys as I learn my new baby more and more. (dont worry I do know how to search) Thanks again,

Bill

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome, new friend...,

That's a nice choice in cars....., we'll get you caught up pretty fast here.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

regards

·
Registered
119 Posts
nice car,however I hate you now.jk. its just a 99 viggen is a dream car of a lot of us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts