Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. First off I have to say this is a great forum. Answered all my questions about this 93 Saab 9000 CSE that I just acquired for a mere 300 dollars(set of new snow tires in the back). It was brought to my shop by the owner and he didn't want anything to do with it anymore. He took it to another shop to have a terrible smoking issue addressed so they switch turbos with another blown garret. So all it needs is a turbo. I couldn't be happier. I did get to drive the car for a short while and I love the ride. Much better than the 2g DSM I am use to driving. Well here is a normal old pic of the 9000.

And here is my dsm. Basically a built 2.3l Stroker (mahle/eagle), HX40 60mm 7 blade, 1450cc inj, DSMlink, 3in exhaust, Custom forward facing stainless t4 twin scroll manifold, fuel cell, twin walbro 255s, Pretty gutted. Last year as a street car(3420lbs) I an 12.1 at 118 i think. Here are some videos of it.

this was at DSMshootout in normal IL last year. Shitty day but low 12s consistently.
YouTube - Jwhalen07

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha ya, its too expensive to have a car that heavy. I am going to start breaking stuff. I might as well keep the saab forums updated with the new car I'm building. This Saab just fell into my lap but I am going to mess with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.