Saab Link banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been looking for a newer car for 3 months, Drove a Golf R and was looking at 328I sportines. Just couldnt see not having a Saab as a Daily. I Traded in My 03 Aero for a 08 Turbo X Combi 6mt that came up on Saabcentral. I had my dealer negotiate a deal with the seller and within 24 hours it was mine. Picked it up last week Monday. The car so far is great. 48K on the ODO. I placed a order to GS the day after I had it, Windows will be tinted this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Congrats man! I've had my Turbo X combi for about 3 months now and absolutely love it.

Mine came with tint and had 46k miles with a little warranty left. I'll be doing a tune this spring which I'm pretty excited for.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Awesome. I'd totally rock one of these.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats man! I've had my Turbo X combi for about 3 months now and absolutely love it.

Mine came with tint and had 46k miles with a little warranty left. I'll be doing a tune this spring which I'm pretty excited for.
Yeah I have a small amount of warranty, My flexpipe has a rattle, Ordered new midpipe from GS. Ordered the intake, torque mount and shift cable reinforcement.

Other things I want have to do is get updated coils and plugs and get a tune from JZW

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice! Very nice. Does it have a tune? If it doesn't have one do it. The Vtune on these cars is smooth and saves gas too. There are a few good vendors out there and it doesn't cost an arm and leg like Hirsch and other big name.

Just like a Model T, came in two colors huh? There was black and if you didn't like that there was always black. :p

·
Registered
490 Posts
Turbo X looks great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts