Saab Link banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They've been on for less than a week and no rubbing yet.
The tire's are 225/35/19.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
car looks great with the 19's on it

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just did that setup minus the B&G, I did Eibach Pro Kit and set the Koni's in the middle, I also use the MOOG balljoints and barlinks (much thicker than the OEM links). Had the allignment for Aero spec and wow !

·
Registered
243 Posts
The b&g's look great.. Makes me wish i didn't go with the Vogtlands..
Out of curiosity, where are you from? I think see Ontario plates there ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Mississauga.

To be honest, I've been wishing for the vogtlands. I was not happy with the B&Gs when I put them on last fall. The back end was o.k (it's on the upper perch with a 3mm spacer, tight now) but the front didn't seem to drop at all. Maybe they have settled/sagged over the winter.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I had the same problem in the rear with the Eibach springs, I actually took the metal sleeve off and tightened the bolt down more, this allowed the spring to compress tight. In addition I used rubberized 3M spray on the shock housing, strut housing etc, especially on the parts the spring rest, fender wells, etc, this had made the suspension super quiet and other than having a little come off onto the inner wheel in the beginning, which I cleaned off with wheel cleaner, I am very please with the lack of road noise, etc

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm in Mississauga.

To be honest, I've been wishing for the vogtlands. I was not happy with the B&Gs when I put them on last fall. The back end was o.k (it's on the upper perch with a 3mm spacer, tight now) but the front didn't seem to drop at all. Maybe they have settled/sagged over the winter.
I thought so, I remember seeing those wheels for sale in the area.. I'm in London.. I have the same problem with the Vogtlands, the rear sits perfectly, but the front looks like it barely dropped
http://www.saablink.net/forum/customizing-your-9-5/54517.htm
More pics at the bottom

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your car looks great!!! How many fingers can you fit between the tire and fender? I used to be able to put 3 and now only two. Might settle, I'd say wait a bit and see what happens.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Your car looks great!!! How many fingers can you fit between the tire and fender? I used to be able to put 3 and now only two. Might settle, I'd say wait a bit and see what happens.
Thanks! Right now, 2 in the rear, 3 in front (there's probably a joke in there).. I'm running some pretty tight tires though, and moving up to 225/235's would probably help fill the gap for me..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks great tutti.
Would you be able to post a profile picture from the front or rear to show how the wheel sits with the edge of the fender?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts