Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went back home this weekend to put my rims back on. The are 18" Arceos with Hyperblack paint that were custom drilled for me (won't see these on ANY other saab :D ). Tires are 215/40 Yokohama Parada Spec 2's. Click on the images to get nice clear pics. I love my new 6 megapixel camera. Let me know what you all think!

Kyle

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks sweet, I finally snapped some pics of mine.The third one is right after I got it Feb4th and you can see the upgades since then.Let me know what you think. Rob

·
Registered
39 Posts
looks good... just do up the suspension now! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very sweet rims. I love how the center caps hide the extra holes. Gunmetal looks great with the black paint too..

Now on to some lowering springs to get rid of that SUV look.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah yeah yeah . . . you guys wanna donate the money? :p

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I think I fall in love with those rims every time I see them. :cry:

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, ok Cedric said something about the pipe too . . . heres the deal: that is a chrome tip, no lie. BUT because I'm not running a cat, it is almost impossible to keep it clean. Drives me nuts. The bottom is almost completely black. I've spent 20 min scubbing and it just won't come off. So sorry for the laziness :oops: .

Kyle

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
where did you get the rims custom drilled, and how much?? what type of place will drill out rims, i doubt that sears would do it for me

~justin

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got them from www.customwheelsmarket.com . They do custom drilling since our bolt pattern is so unusual. Only problem I had was that they weren't deep enough so I had to have a machine shop hollow it out a bit more. I'm pretty sure I got the wheels for around $800 and then the tires cost another 500 or so. I have been extremely happy with the results :D

Kyle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts