Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - so I didn't post this yesturday - meant too :p I went to the Junk Yard to check out (with cash) some c900 seats in a 91 900 Automatic that DeLorean saw and claimed "looked like new seats." Well - he was right. So for $106 i scored the entire Charcoal Grey Interior WITH rear pannels and seat belts, center pillar trim, and window pillars - also the visors for that one lumps some of cash. I still need to clean em a little more and re-condition them - but here's what they look like.

Don't you just hate me :twisted: :p

Now all i need is the money to buy DeLorean's 89 SPG to put these in :roll: :lol: 8)

and today i aquired a free set with boots of the newer style turbo pipes (the bigger ones) and cleaned them up already. :p Love me or Hate me - but know that I'mnot going anywhere :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have these urges to just pull out the leather cleaner and keep conditioning those.... I think that's bad... :roll: I mean - those seats look and feel SOOOO nice. Good news is that I may have a Job again in 3 weeks - if things work out. My friends dad is working on the paper work to employ me for his contruction company. So once I get that - i'll be making $10/hr - that will be sweet - and the 89 SPG would become mine real fast. say I work 35 hours a week - i'll bring in $350 a week - and I need $700 to own the SPG - $900 to own it with the SPG rims (unless he and I take a trip back to where we bought it and "borrow" the real SPG rims which belong on that car....) The owner DeLorean bought it off of was an ass - put his 900 S rims onto the SPG - the SPG rims on his 900S: Took the hatch frm the SPG (cut the harness) and Swaped it with the 900S hatch because the 900S didn't have a spoiler..... Some people are strange and miss-educated. So who thinks DeLorean and I should make a trip with some floor jacks and Turbo rims? :twisted: :lol: :p 8)

·
User
9,193 Posts
I WANT grrrrrrr..... can you find me a nice tan drivers seat and a rear bench seat? ;) .... mmmm.... :p

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah - there's a PERFECT Tan leather interior in an 89 about 3 minutes down the road from DeLorean - however, for reason's i won't mention I probably am not allowed back into that yard.... however DeLorean prolly can - if they didn't crush it yet. Talk him into taking a walk down the road. 8)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Castor Troy said:
borrowing fuel pressure regulators again? :p
actually - it was en entire set up of the larger Intercooler pipes with boots for a c900 and a bpv :lol: :p
(i'm a bad bad man.... but they told me to take w/e I wanted since they were scrapping it....) then the little old white man strolled on out and started waving prices at me I Told him my wallets in my car... he replied "I'll meet you out front" so I went to my car - with the parts, threw the parts in the car, backed up the one way street - and boosted outta there! LOL (I don't plan on going back there anytime soon....) If i had the $$ I woulda paid him but somehow $3 turned into $20 and I was like - the hell with that. :roll:
Don't hate me cause I'm a dick - I just do my own thing and don't get caught. Life's a game of risks, and chances, I so far am ahead in both feilds. 8)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rhich said:
I've been looking for a mint dash for a loooong time......
The seats look really nice.
stop eyeing up my goods Rhich! lol - I might be able to get you a GOOD dash with a small crack near the speaker grill at most - those appear from time to time. Perhaps it's worth a trade value? Yes? :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts