Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
speeds are about 10 times faster....it took a while to load before and i even got cable.....very nice work, and thanks

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Glad you like. As time progress, we're going to add little things, and this new host makes it easier to do ;)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
seems to be that my signature photo is having issues loading, I don't think it's my host for the photo, could be, but doubtful. Any thoughts?

EDIT:

My host server IS down so that is why... yay, i solved my own problems.... joy.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah, this site just screams down my connection (ADSL) in Oz. I read the server is is Sweden. Is that correct? Seems an appropriate place to host a Saab forum.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Originally the server was hosted in Sweden by our very own bollman(Patrik) 8) He was very helpful and gracious to have it on his server. Since it was hosted overseas, many of us in the States found that the connection was too slow due to unknown reasons.

After that, we changed hosts to 440graphix . Its not free, but it allows the site to run quicker, plus we have webmaster benefits. 440graphix has been a great asset in modifying the site, and helping with basic running issues.

So thats whats going on, but in short...it was hosted in Sweden, but is now hosted in the States. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts