Saab Link Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I like talking cars. Hanging out with my girl and friends. Heading out on the lake. Booze.

And thanks for the welcomes!

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Yeah, it's an Aero. Has 400hp. I can understand the confusion, since I said I had a Linear in my first post.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Heading out on the lake. Booze.
Do those go hand in hand? I seriousley want to build some sort of pontoon boat for wild parties out on the bay. A guy on 92X.com did something similar to that, and it seemed like a swell time.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yes, that's why I've be researching an STI swap. The engine's the easy part, I'm not sure what to do with the transmission and the DCCD, that adds $'s more to the price.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Sure. Let's race on ice. I am sure FWD will have an advantage over AWD while turning on reduced traction surfaces.

;)
Apparently mine did...at least over SOME of those AWD cars. 3 of those top ten spots were caged, stripped rally cars. I was *this close* to being in the top 10. Not bad for an automatic trans FWD one wheel wonder ;)

http://scca-lol.org/rally/rallyx/results.php

·
Registered
290 Posts
theres a way to keep your stock trans and just do the motor which for the time being I would do them later swap to the 6spd if youd like.... Id rather go 5spd dog box for the price

·
Registered
978 Posts
I know there was a STI swapped linear on 92x.com that a member picked up on Ebay. IIRC he was running the stock 5-speed gearbox and not having any problems.

More pictures of your gurl plz.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.