Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey

Was screwin around on the net doing some searches on STI swaps on a 9-2x and stumbled across this website.

What's up!

My name's Rich. I hail from Golden Valley, MN. Just outside the twin cities.

I've got a murdered out 9-2x Linear with Volks (11lbs!!) wheels and big ol rally flaps.

I'll get pics up soon.

Peace!

-Rich

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Welcome!

Nice car Rich! I'm also from the Twin Cities. I work in Minnetonka, live in Minneapolis.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on!

I was just out in that area last weekend with a lady pal. Went to Yumi's Sushi. Ever been?

-Rich

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Are you on Saab92x.com?

Car looks familiar. Name does not.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
No, just heard about that site from another guy.

Looks pretty active.

-Rich
Yeah. Good group of people over there as well. Just avoid a guy called AbACUZ if you care for your sanity.

Where the hell did you get that avatar? That shit is creepy.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah. Good group of people over there as well. Just avoid a guy called AbACUZ if you care for your sanity.

Where the hell did you get that avatar? That shit is creepy.
LOL. Good to know! Anyone I should avoid over here. :confused: :D

The avatar is creepy, right!? It's a mash up of Bush and Obama.

-Rich

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The avatar is creepy, right!? It's a mash up of Bush and Obama.
You make that yourself?

Nasioc.com is a good resource on the Subaru side (I'm sure you know the car is 100% Subaru mechanically, right?). You should also check out thesaabconnection.net.

·
Registered
978 Posts
How are those lights at night? I found the headlights in my old 9-2x to be a bit underwhelming and can only imagine what it would be like to have the tint exacerbating the problem.

Looks good though.

Very good first post to first picture time. No one even had to ask.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
How are those lights at night? I found the headlights in my old 9-2x to be a bit underwhelming and can only imagine what it would be like to have the tint exacerbating the problem.
Linears don't have HIDs, right? With the HIDs I had, I couldn't imagine that being too much of an issue.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Looks good though.

Very good first post to first picture time. No one even had to ask.
Dude. It was a dumb mod. I'm not gonna lie! It looks tits. But yeah, it kinda loses a bit of functionality. Which is important for headlights.

Yeah, I knew I had to post a pic. I'm surprised no ones asked for a pic of my girl yet. :cool:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.