Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, im looking at getting new rims.. thinking about black polished rims with a chrome lip.. im thinking with all the trim i have which is black ,it would look very nice. ANyway, does anyone know the bolt pattern of these rims?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.. these are what im looking at..

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Logan Leslie said:
Those could look real nice... I might be interested in your stock ones if you want to part with them
NEVER! .. well maybe, make an offer and we will talk.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
yeah those are some sweet rims...just be careful with offset if you want 17 or bigger. i didnt want to risk it thats why i went and got super aeros...oh well...they look nice for now

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
saabkid37 said:
yeah those are some sweet rims...just be careful with offset if you want 17 or bigger. i didnt want to risk it thats why i went and got super aeros...oh well...they look nice for now
if i go 18, like i want, i will get the spacers from Taliferro, andrey, 1quick 2.0T has 18s and has no problems..

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
will 17s mess things up...? wheres a good place to find saab rims... hopefuly will be my next investment after alittle leak fixage and air filter.

Brad

·
Registered
299 Posts
aerolike9 you should keep yours they look good, paint your calipers red or black

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
17s are just fine just gotta get the right offset...and theres not a huge selection of 4x108 wheels. might look a little awckward if unlowered also....id do other performance mods first but thats cuz im all go little to no show...as seen in the bumper issue lol...

later guys

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
saabkid37 said:
17s are just fine just gotta get the right offset...and theres not a huge selection of 4x108 wheels. might look a little awckward if unlowered also....id do other performance mods first but thats cuz im all go little to no show...as seen in the bumper issue lol...

later guys
my car is already lowered, already has some performance mods, and im about to get another major one.. after that im looking for a little something that sets it away from the rest.. which will bring me into my new thread about Bodykits and eye brows.. ive seen them on other saab websites pictures.. does anyone know of anywhere that sells the eye brows or body kits hell maybe even just a front end.. im looking for something that will set my car apart.. looks wise..

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
where is a good place to get some addapters to go from a 4 lug patern to a 5? and maybe a good place for the actual wheels as well.... having a tough time locating 17" wheels with a 4 lug patern
thanks
BRAD

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fretrunner9000 said:
where is a good place to get some addapters to go from a 4 lug patern to a 5? and maybe a good place for the actual wheels as well.... having a tough time locating 17" wheels with a 4 lug patern
thanks
BRAD
i know someone who has some nice 18s for sale.. look amazing on 9000s

·
Registered
299 Posts
fretrunner9000 said:
tafferio has 4to 5 lug spacers but they are not recomended for street use (show only)
as for wheels try www.bigwheels.net

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
also, if u want some 17s.. go to Tire rack, enter in ford focus ZX3 2000 and those wheels will all work for your car

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
they all show 5 bolt patterns :x but they say 4-108. Is this just the picture? this is really starting to get to me.. thanks for the input guys

BRAD

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fretrunner9000 said:
they all show 5 bolt patterns :x but they say 4-108. Is this just the picture? this is really starting to get to me.. thanks for the input guys

BRAD
i did that search on the focus and all worked fine as 4-108

1 - 18 of 18 Posts