Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did that get your attention :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well she aint in a bikini sorry boys. But we are taking those pics a little later this year :D I didn't wash her though, the car that is, so it's a bit dirty :) Oh, and she's not a redhead, just experimenting with color...

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Awww man, you should've used the ZOOOOOOM. LOL its okay though, my B/A level makes everything fine 8)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
you luck s.o.b. about the car that is :wink:

that's not a viggen unless you took the body kit of... which would be dumb

how old are you, and how old is your g/f

i wish i could be as lucky as you and find a really hot girl, damn me, i'm gonna become anorexic, that way i can be thin, lol, i'm just kiddin

~justin

·
Registered
546 Posts
I think I see the Saab smiling in the second picture.
:wink:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
so - I think the question that needs to be asked, and since I'm asking first - if the answer is "yes" I might wanna become first in line... she got any sisters? Younger or older - but over the age of 14/15 :p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
jesus dude, 14/15 you'd stoop that low?!? that's so wrong, you're like 18 aren't you? if you piss someone off that is that age, and you've done stuff with her, she could sue you so easily and win so easily, trust me on this one, 3k in lawyer fees my ass. and who knew that restraining orders sucked so much in school, lol...

i too think the saab is smiling in the second picture, it'd be hilarious if that in the third picture you could see the airbag going off when it really doesn't, lol,
if your car has an intake, i bet it's loving being able to breathe now.... :lol:

~justin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol: You guys and sisters lol!

Yeah she's got two sisters... :shock: :shock:

But the one is 7 and the other is 9 sorry boys. A little too young for you :)

Justin, you got sued before? Maybe this is for another forum...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
yes, i got sued before, and it's not something for forums, if you want to know, either im me @ eastrbunyluvsX04 or pm me

one of my friends, he jokes around a lot, and one of his rules is, if they can tie their shoes and color in the lines, it's fair game, lol and he's got a saying, if their's not grass on the field turn over and play in the mud, and it's so funny

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
no no no - you're friend has it all wrong!! it goes:
"If's there's grass on the field play ball!"
and my all time favorite my friend came up with :drum roll please:
"Under 3 not for me - Under 4, Ohhh THEY'RE on the floor....!!"
Yes - it's so very wrong and sick - but ya know what - you're laughing aren't you :lol:
there's another one - so if you thought that last one was offensive - don't read this one :p 8)

"Old enough to bleed - Old enough to breed"
ya get it ;) If ya don't - then you really shouldn't be on this forum cause you're prolly not old enough to follow...

·
7,595 Posts
hehe, you guys would probably get shivers sent down your spine if I posted pics of "my Woman in a Bikini!"... Oh well :roll:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
why is she ugly or something?

post pictures dude, i want to see everyone's g/f's

~justin

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.