·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
729 Posts
Very nice ride. two thumbs up
I also like the rims, matched the car very well.

Now you just need to clear out those front turn signals.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been debating it, but i dont really like the clear signals on a silver car.......i dont think i have seen them on a silver saab yet, so u find me a picture and ill decide

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wow, really really nice car! I luv it!!! I know what you mean about the clear corners on a silver car...IMO clear corners look better on a darker colored saab cuz its more noticeable. But all in all I luv the rims and the car looks great!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
great job on the car! those wheels look great! and clear corners look nice on silver..heres mine....

·
10,303 Posts
I actually think clears look good on white and silver cars. I like how my orange contrasts with my green. Which is why I am sticking with stockers. But If I had a silver car, they would be clear.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the compliments guys, and i do like the clear corners.....i might have to get some or do those free clear corners. I got the wheels through Auto Addictions, they are base in allentown....but i origingally found them on PerformanceAlloys.com. They have a great selection but not the best prices, so when i found what i wanted i called up OZ who is in florida and found out the providers around me. Turns out that even though they were said to be sold in 5x110, they arent so i just had them redrilled into 5x100. They rub a tiny bit, but nothing to worry too much about, only when i am fully turning or go over a bump that goes up and down real fast.....and i think thats due to the tires.....they are 225/45/17 BF Goodrich, and i think BF Goodrich runs a little larger than most tire companies do...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts