Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, names Gerry (Jerry), just signed up. I got my saab 2 months ago. Its an 04 9-3 linear. I already put a FMIC on, intake, OBX 3" DP, 15% tint, HID, HID in the reverse lights, and ill be doing a tune in the next couple weeks. I'm from northeast PA. I previously had a supercharged corolla that i blew up twice and then totaled it and i also have a sentra ser spec-v that i got 6 months ago and is just sitting in my driveway up for sale.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome Jerry -

Hope you enjoy the site, we have some very knowledgeable people here. Will you be able to attend the upcoming CARLISLE show ? Would be a very easy trip / ride for you, so maybe you can make the show !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Jerry -

Hope you enjoy the site, we have some very knowledgeable people here. Will you be able to attend the upcoming CARLISLE show ? Would be a very easy trip / ride for you, so maybe you can make the show !
yes i am planning on going to carlisle. My GF is going to be having our baby in the beginning of April so idk if that will conflict or not but there is a huge thread on saabcentral that i have been following

·
Registered
19 Posts
yes i am planning on going to carlisle. My GF is going to be having our baby in the beginning of April so idk if that will conflict or not but there is a huge thread on saabcentral that i have been following
Congratulations is this your first? Is the baby a boy or girl? I wish you the best! You should totally get this Saab 92 Kids Roadster I know I would! :D

New! Top Quality Saab 92 Kids Riding Roadster: Saab Accessories, Saab Original & Aftermarket Parts - State of Nine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.