Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the new MXC (used to be most extreme elimination challege), and all I have to say is that they totally AMERICANIZED the show...And I think it sucks! It used to feature Japanese people with all voice-overs in English. And now it's filmed in Orlando....

Anyone else see this new episode tonight?

BRING THE OLD MXC BACK!

·
Registered
23 Posts
We love that show! Can't believe they'd mess with something soooo perfect. I didn't see the new one, but it's gotta be stupid.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I don't think the new show's home is in Orlando...I think they're just there for a week. I know what you mean though..the show sucks now.

I would stay up for hours watching the old one and listening to the hilarious remarks such as "He moves in to the double fisted sailor, as he takes the lead!!!" LOL

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
haha rob i heard that one

my favorite thing, is when they are doing one of the "tour de grand pricks" and one of the guys is going up the ramp and he yells "OH GOD DON'T QUIT ON ME NOW!" and he's shaking and it's so funny, then he wins and he yells "HAHA, I WON, KISS MY ASS!" it's so funny

i love watching the ones where they have to run up that pathway and the big rocks come down and hit them, it's awesome, and logdrop that's funny too

i too think it's only in orlando for a few days, with tony hawk and that other chick that's a dude.

~justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts