Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my CF dash rear brakes SS lines and turbo timer... Im still waiting on my ECU 3 inch exhaust and once all parts are in ill post pics and write up a review. :)

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
NICE. the CF dash is hot, right? I love mine. no more wood. can't wait for a review of the stage 3. :twisted:

iwantaviggen, the CF dash is on ebay for anywhere from 200-275 or so, or try genuinesaab, I think they have them way cheaper than saabcatalog.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hks type 1 TT because it has a speedo on it. and the CF dash was 200$ VIA ebay... but its the same one that saab sells.. so yes its factory saab.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah the CF dash looks GREAT! I think once ive got a CF shift knob and my CF door pulls it will look even better :) ill get some pics.

·
Registered
475 Posts
CF shift knob for manual trans no longer produced. If you know where one can be purchased PLEASE let me know. It makes no sense because Saab is really starting to push the CF dash in the 9-5 making it a factory option but now the knob is unavailable. Another wierd thing is for 9-5, they still offer the rear door pulls but not the front. Makes lots of sense... :roll:

·
Registered
352 Posts
ricot83 is 100% correct.....i hope you removed your reverse lock-out!

and have fun knowing your car isn't moving b/c the e-brake is holding

i don't know about you but sometimes my e-brake doesn't work even when fully pulled up :shock:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i adjusted my ebrake it only clicks 3 times now lol....
as far as the tt i hooked mine in but since our ignitions have 3 ign wires it is quite difficult to figure out how to wire it all in... i unhooked mine for the time being

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i know its gona be hard... and yeah im no retard the reverse lock out is gone. As soon as the parts are in the car ill have pics... fear not!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
yeah i got the Apexi one...didnt have time to play with it this weekend...hopefully i will during the week.....i would like to look into CF dash...and sell my woodgrain and spair plain dash on ebay....that way it will be like a discount

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
High-tech sophistication. Authentic. Clear-coat finish. Shift console and ashtray included for 9-5. Dealer installation recommended.

9-3 3/5 dr. M99-02
9-3 Conv. M99-03 $435.00

eh ill wait till another one pops up on ebay!

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah im really happy with the dash. looks GREAT. I just need a CF shift knob.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Boxerchip said:
yeah the CF dash looks GREAT! I think once ive got a CF shift knob and my CF door pulls it will look even better :) ill get some pics.
good luck trying to find that stuff. :!:

I got the dash, shifter (auto) and door pulls on ebay, and i think I got the last door pulls ever to be made. :shock: The seller could not come through for me and provide the second second of door pulls (my car is 4 door) so now I have two cf pulls in front and two stock in the back. He said they were in stock, then they did not come for a month and he said "UPS lost them" then he said "UPS destroyed them and he is getting some from sweden so it will take a while"... then another few weeks I called and he is clueless, but I had called Saab myself to see what the hell was going on. Saab said they don't carry the pulls because of "a supply/customs problem", but I asked around to dealers and Saab resellers and got the real scoop- I heard it is really that they were too poor quality and so they stopped making them. kind of like how they bailed on that nice 9-3 black pearl grill... :roll:

I even went so far as to beg a guy selling a viggen with CF pulls to take them off and sell them to me. no dice. Too bad, they really look great and finish the look when you have such a sweet dash. maybe mr yankton will be able to help? :idea: i just hope his CF will match the saab factory CF close enough. that would solve all our problems! 8)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually ordered them from saab, they are on back order but they should be in- in a few weeks.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
how is that possible? I just called three days ago and they said they are not in stock, they will not be getting any more (EVER!), and they have eliminated them from the catalog. unavailable ! :?

if they actually show up let me know what you did to get them/where you got them because I need a set of pulls and no one has them :!:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
oh Ricot!! you are a god!!

no i need to find the alarm wires and the o2 scensor and ground on the ecu..

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i had the alarm wires but not anymore... what u need to find is which fuse on the box connects to the alarm thats what the 1.8t guys use and they hook their relays into that.. if u get it workin please let me know as i still have my harness wired in

1 - 20 of 30 Posts