·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the following from Nick:

Sport Transmission Mount
Goodrich Brake Lines
Anti Roll Bar Poly Bushings
Cool Blue Silicon hose for Turbo BPV line (Per Nick's recommendation, enough to replace entire line)

Everything looks great in the box. :D These are about the last mods I can do (done most everything else). Will install all next week. Any feedback from anyone whose done some of these mods is most appreciated.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
if you don't have an ECU that is a mod to do! As delorean said, there is always something...

clear corners?

viggen body kit?

painted calipers or BIG front brakes, Brembo GT kit?
:wink: :lol:

I like those chromed Aero wheels. PIMP. 8)

so is that silicone replace the thin silver pipe that goes from BPV to intake pipe, or the vacuum line?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
abdukted1456 said:
if you don't have an ECU that is a mod to do! As delorean said, there is always something...

clear corners?

viggen body kit?

painted calipers or BIG front brakes, Brembo GT kit?
:wink: :lol:

I like those chromed Aero wheels. PIMP. 8)

so is that silicone replace the thin silver pipe that goes from BPV to intake pipe, or the vacuum line?
Got the ECU.

Viggen Body Kit...hmm! Where do I get one and what would it cost? Any ideas?

I will paint the calipers soon, I'm satisfied with the brakes for now.

Yes, Nick suggested using the blue silicone to replace the thin silver pipe that goes from BPV to intake pipe. BTW, I have the Forge BPV.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ragtop Tiger wrote:
Viggen Body Kit...hmm! Where do I get one and what would it cost? Any ideas?
Do a search on EBAY.., they are selling the 4 pieces and hardware to install for just under a grand..., and located in the Northeast... I almost went with them until I saw the kit that Blaque_out and a few others found out West.

Good luck..

regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts