Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Active Senior Citizen that does a lot of long distance driving by choice. Love the Saab, especially turbo. 2nd one owned, first out of service ambulance plowed into the rear and totaled. Currently own 2009 9-3 90K miles. Need to move out to 2nd lane on major beltway often, turbo gets me there without hesitation!

First problem today, seems not unusual...steering locked, key will not turn. Not a nice welcome gift, but am a positive person , I will do suggestions re. battery, then if no success, tow to service. Joan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank all who welcomed me to this site. So happy I found an excellent import auto repair shop that was honest and informed me the "locked steering wheel" message was a a result of the need for a new battery. It did the trick, and car still performing without a problem.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank all who welcomed me to this site. So happy I found an excellent import auto repair shop that was honest and informed me the "locked steering wheel" message was a a result of the need for a new battery. It did the trick, and car still performing without a problem.
Great to hear it was an easy fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.