Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I've been a Saab owner for 11 years now. I am a long time TSN reader and have enjoyed what I have seen / read here so far. I'm excited to join!

I am in Lansdowne, PA, which is a few miles outside of Philadelphia.

Current Rides (See picture):
'03 9-5 Aero
'89 SPG

Past Rides:
'94 900S (NA)
'87 900 4dr 8V (NA)

Thanks,
Andy Kurz

Attachments

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome - I too live outside Philly (45 minutes north) in Lansdale, PA - I often head down that way for junk yarding at Crecent and the other yard right by it. I work in Huntingdon Valley - should get together some time!

Great looking SPG and 9-5!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Burns. I'll have to learn about these parts yards. I did a google search on Crescent - looks like it is in Morrisville? Any tips about either of these places, and do they usually have a decent saab selection?

I've only lived in Lansdowne since July - I used to live in Phila. Still getting used to area.

We should definately meet up - and I am always down for showing off my new garage :)
My girlfriend is from East Greenville (Quakertown area), so I am used to heading up your way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Philadelphia, but I lived in Morrisville a few years ago. And nice SPG.

Is Crescent the really overgrown one just outside of Morrisville, to the left of US1 as you are heading north just after 32 splits off to the left? Or the much tidier, less overgrown one right on bridge? Or is it somewhere else?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Philadelphia, but I lived in Morrisville a few years ago. And nice SPG.

Is Crescent the really overgrown one just outside of Morrisville, to the left of US1 as you are heading north just after 32 splits off to the left? Or the much tidier, less overgrown one right on bridge? Or is it somewhere else?
it's the one behind the bar and on the other side of the canal and next to the Rail Lines

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
dude welcome!!! I love that c900 SPG!!!! Sick wheels and paint!!!!! I am a c900 9000 guy mostly, but I love 9-5 Aeros and 9-3's. Hope you like it here.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm down for a meet up somewhere. Any Fall / PA / Saab gatherings that go on?

I am waiting for PA classic tags for the SPG. The car has been in storage for *gulp* seven years. Just got my garage space at the new house in Lansdowne (hence the OP)

The Aero is ready to go anytime, save for some downtime to add the GS DP and BSR cat back that is currently on a brown truck somewhere in the continental US.

Let's make it happen.

Andy

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sux about OT, but sweet for 1PM departure. I'm going to PSU this weekend right after work today but would love an update on what's in stock up there if you can.

I'd consider a trip up to Crescent next weekend. Was cleaning my Aero last weekend and noticed that my center console has literally zero screws holding it together. No idea what the PO did there, and very surprised how well it holds together.

I've had trouble finding 9-5's in local parts yards - so if you see one, give me a shout.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.