Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents picked up a leftover 2010 Aero today so i decided i'd take a few pictures of it, but because my camera is stupid, this is the only one that came out, so more to come I suppose. Also a note, if anyone notices some poorly p-shopped areas (yes, its shopped, i removed a few light poles at the top of the parking garage that i was on) i was in a hurry to get it done so be easy on me. ;)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet! What car got passed down to you? Diesel BMW?
Lol i wish, i wanted to buy the '05 aero but i already have 1 car payment and my savings account is hurting right now. Luckily my Aunt ended up buying it so i can buy it from her in a few years when its worth less.... :)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I think different wheels would set the car off a lot more. Nice ride though
They actually look better in person, the pics dont do justice to the total design and look. If they had ordered the car they would have gotten the 18's for winter use and ordered a set of BBS CH's for it (took me a while to get my dad on board with that idea, but that didn't happen.

Perfect color and I like the standard wheels. Congrats.
Yeah we really like the white, which is not normal for this family (with the exception of my spg and my 9k) all of them have been black, my '01 viggen, and for my parents, a 97 900s vert, a 2000 aero, and a 2005 aero, other than shade of silver that they had at the convention, i don't think theres a better color for it. In previous years of bad taste they had a rose quartz 900 sedan (my dad didn't realize until the next day that it had the rose element somehow when he bought it) and one that was an odd blueish silvery color.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Looks great, John! The new 9-5 is really growing on me...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Figured i'd bang all these out really quick... :eek:

Looks good.

Good price? If you don't mind me asking.
Yeah the price ended up being very good, factoring in owner loyalty and crap it ended being under invoice, almost a 5 figure discount, plus the $500 credit that Victor promised everyone at this convention :) it was about a 5 figure discount.

He said they bought it for $9000 after trade of his 91 9000 :) *
lol i wish, i think id have to pay them 9000 to take that car. They don't look at a 330k mile car the way we do... ;)

Nice.....seems like a lot of them are white. Not that its a problem :)
Yeah it seems like a lot of the people on here have sourced white ones. Although seeing as i never see them... ever... it shouldn't be problem.

Very nice, did you get it to it's maximum speed yet? ;) I hear Route 283 in Mount Joy township is a good place for that :)
The most action it has seen was being floored to 4k to merge somewhere, and a top speed of about 85 on 76.

Looks to me like the top level of the Prince St. parking garage. I just love the look of that car in white.
You would be correct!

A better run is 222N near the Turnpike. The cops are always at Dunkins. :rolleyes:
Correct again! Although if you go about 5 minutes either way from there i see them periodically, guess thats beyond the Dunkin zone. BTW, don't let your wife see this, i don't want to be profiled.... ;-)

Oh btw, nice rack.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts