Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my new osrams and put them in. i like them quite a bit. i got the silverstars and the all weather fogs. i like the contrast of the 2 and the fogs really improve visibility

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks good. I like the contrast as well.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
neat effect with the two colors. me likey. :D

Those headlamp bulbs look really blue, i have the Sylvania silverstars and they are much more white. Are you running the cool blues or silverstars or something else? I know you said OSRAM but isnt that just the European name for Sylvania?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are the osram silverstars. and i would tend to think that they are at least slightly brighter than sylvania only because of the d.o.t. approval. the osram actually have very little tinting to the bulb. i think they just burn a little more white. the fogs really are more yellow than the pic looks. it doesn't quite justify but comes close.

enjoy,

Ben

·
Registered
745 Posts
Checked on some Helio HID 7000's.., apparently going for $539 at the Auto Accessory site. Said they'll give a group discount for a price of $400 if anyone is interested.

the kit comes with ballasts, igniters, and bulbs and warranted for 1 year to replace anything without charge/questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts