Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up yall. i havn't posted in a while... sorry about that :(. but anyways, i'm back.

i dropped $800 so i could get a full koni setup- adjustable shocks, 1.5 inch lowering springs, and bump stops of course. everything came from partsforsaabs.com. Lemme tell you, the ride is AAAAAMAZING! not to mention the adjustability is incredible. just open up the hood/trunk and twist the knobs. not to mention the car is sittin a bit lower. it should sink even more once things are worn in a bit. anyways, enjoy the pics!

Brad, they man who i owe all of my car mods to

front springs

Before install:

After :D

Your thoughts please........

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Very Very nice man. Can't wait to see it in person.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
verry nice choce man.... I have konis as well... they ride nice as shit! congrats :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
very nice. I am looking into getting konis as well, my car is borderline on passing inspection for the rear shocks so i might just upgrade the front while im at it. i find out tomorrow.....im sorta hoping that it passes just so i dont have to worry about it and im also sorta hoping that it fails so i have a reason to get new shocks. also, this probably sounds dumb but is the price for one shock or the pair when ur looking at them on the site.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
they come in pairs..rear and front...

but its cheaper if you buy a whole set of 4....i cant wait for mine!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts