Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
31 yrs old. Seems a bit older than many of you here. I thought I was young until now. You'll see me at TSN, SaabCentral, and here. I'm diggin this forum. It's quite laid back. I use the same handle everywhere "Aero9k".

I live in southern PA and have been driving Saabs since 16. I'm on # 10 including the 04 9-5 I just order for June delivery. I've owned '80 900 GLE, '83 900 S, '83 900T, '85 900T, '86 900, '89 9000T, '94 9000 Aero, and '01 9-5 Linear (Crunch-RIP), and it's replacement '01 9-5 Linear.

The 9000 Aero is my current project car. Gotta admit, it's the baddest Saab I've ever owned. Current mods are 3" turbo back custom w/ mandrels and all, zimmerman crossdrilled rotors (A&Ps eventually), Viggen BOV, Intrax springs & Koni adjustable shocks, duak a-pillar pod w/ turbo and air/fuel, and silverstars.

Future 17" maybe 18" if I can find em. I'll need 18" for the A&P brakes. Maptun stage 3 ECU to start, but shootin for the stage 6. New paint is a must. That Imola red gets oxidized easily. Cold air kit, intercooler, all the stuff for the stage 6 ECU, just to name a few. :twisted:

Just wanna make 'em cry.

See ya 'round.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
hey man welcome...i envy you i want an aero bad. my dad has a 95 but he isnt into modding i have a cs that i converted to full pressure...i love it...good luck with your plans...you will have one fast car when your done

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome :) I hope you enjoy the site...we try to make it enjoyable for everyone.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
DUUUUDE! That sounds so freakin hot! Where in south Pa are ya?? anywhere near the Philly region?? When I go back down south (PA) from my vacation here in Maine we should meet up. I got an 87 9000T pushing 300,000 in the near future. They are nice cars - and can be very mean if built right. There's a chap on SaabScene that goes by BillJ and has a 350hp 9000. They can rip along rather well - and mine is loving this Maine weather right now. So welcome - sit down, and enjoy your stay. 8)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the welcome....

I think we're gonna have a good time here.

Hope to see some of you at the Carlisle, PA meet. :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Shit yea! I am planning to be there one way or another - I'll hafta fill out the registration once I get home so i can cororlate who the other 2 are that i'm signing up with so it's cheaper :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome Aero9k,

I believe you'll find this is one of the best SAAB sites to shoot the ".......",
and meet some good folks. The setup is laid out in a very organized manner; with categories on just about every level.

Blaque_Out and some of his admin folks tend to bend over backwards to help folks get parts for their cars, or resolve issues and complaints. That's something hard to find on the other sites.

Like myself, I think you'll enjoy it here, and find it hard to resist. So have some fun, and bring that knowledge about Aeros in here.... :p

regards....

·
Registered
226 Posts
welcome...
i'm selling my 18s if you are intrested just look in for sale section for more pics

·
Registered
432 Posts
1quick2.0t said:
welcome...
i'm selling my 18s if you are intrested just look in for sale section for more pics
damn andrey, you are on every forum.!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts