Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I bought this beauty a few months ago

2001 Viggen, got it with 117k on it, I've put 4k on it since and I absolutely love the car.

I had a 2004 wrx for a few years. I was a broke college kid so it was stock; but I loved the car and suited me perfectly when I lived out in Colorado. I sold that summer '10 and bought a 1984 FJ60. I then grudgingly moved back to CT for employment. The Landcruiser wasn't quite cutting it for my commute, so I looked around and found the Saab. Stock, it's more fun to drive than the wrx was, it handles better, brakes better, feels quicker, and has so much more torque down low. The car has 2 previous owners, the guy I purchased it from is a perfectionist with his cars, so needless to say it is in great shape.
The car is stock for now, I'm trying to decide what I want to do with it; and until then I'm going to enjoy it! (and try to avoid any more speeding tickets...)

on with a few pics...

summer tires^

that's a fat ass, and it behaves surprisingly well in the snow^

the FJ, trying to keep her off the roads this winter, the frame is in great condition and there is minimal body rot

and the wrx for good measure.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Welcome. I'm over in Shelton.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ditto on that driving a Viggen in the snow. That front bumper skin costs as much as a plow setup, so put a plow on the FJ.
Welcome to New England winters. More salt than a Chili's magarita.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts