Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Tweek, we installed a new fuel pump assembly in the 95 9000 CSE with the Automotion Stage III in it. The hardest part was getting off the ring, Tweek and I came up with inventions, his should work, but i ended up using a large set of plyers and places the jaws inside the ring inside the splines of the ring and brute forced it off.

Took the car for VA emissions and it passed with flying colors, so posting this up in the performance section to show that Stage III will pass emissions. Yes I still have a cat on it and its stock exhaust, injectors, and intercooler at the moment.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
so is there any hw for the tune?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suppose to have open airbox and 3" turbo back exhaust for a stage III, but if you don't stand on it all day and push max RPMs and lean it out, you'll be ok until you can get the mods.
so is there any hw for the tune?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Its always better to use recommend hardware for any tune. Tunes come after hardware is installed in my opinion. It wont perform like it should.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Its always better to use recommend hardware for any tune. Tunes come after hardware is installed in my opinion. It wont perform like it should.
You have never lived in danger.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Understand, the wife drives this one and thinks that its too "Plain" and not sporty enough :rolleyes: Point is that Stage III's pass VA emissions in case anyone is worried about tunes and emissions.

One day it might get the mods, but current its a daily driver.

The 94 Aero is another story, need to install the 3" turbo back one of these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts