Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

I am new to the forum but have been around Saabs for many years in the uk/

As well as selling Saabs I now repair and refurbish the famous SID and ACC panels. I have been doing it for a couple of years for myself but have just gone commercial.

Brand new screens, new ribbon cables, new bulbs, full health checks etc are all available fitted using manufacturer specific equipment. I have spent a lot of time and money over the last couple of years planning and researching the repairs we now carry out, giving the famous 'Lifetime Guarantee' @ £55 gbp. I will offer discounts for members of course!
Only perfect panels leave the workshop.

New technology means that the new parts are better than the original and do not suffer the same problems of old. So put your biros and sticky foam away!
You would not believe the bodges I have found while fitting our new parts!!
Saab specific repairs as it is what we know best. Please have a look at the site and ask me any questions you may have. You can purchase via mail/ebay the-sidmaster and soon on the site itself. Postage can be arranged to and from the US.

Many Thanks, Damone.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome - always nice to see soneone pioneering their own buiness with some quality and backing up their work with a lifetime gaurantee. I'm sure you will get plenty of business - but your main US competition for SID repairs is BBA - but I think your price is much cheaper then they are - shipping excluded, you might be a better deal! Best of luck! Post up some before and after's or hardware comparission pictures in a new thread some time.

Enjoy Saablink!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks for the welcome.

I will post further details soon. I will find the best deals and times for shipping. Hopefully it can work out cheaper for you guys to send them over the pond!

The lifetime guarantee will be honoured worldwide.

Cheers, Damone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts