1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys seen this?

http://www.nira.se/html/products_services/motorsport/i3.htm

I3 Engine Management System
The I3 Engine Management System is fuel injection, ignition and turbo control all in a small package. It is loaded with functionality to make your car more competitive. For example the Launch Control provides quicker takeoffs from the start-line and the Anti Lag System gives full turbo power at any given time.

The I3 EMS includes the user-friendly Windows based engine tuning software RaceKey. Professional and amateur users agree that it is of the most easy to use engine tuning software on the market. RaceKey is also available in a Windows Pocket PC version.

I3 Engine Control Unit

I3 ECU highlights:

• High precision fuel injection and direct ignition control
• Fully sequential system for 1 to 5 cylinder engines
• Semi-sequential up to 10 cylinder engines
• Full support for Saab Ignition Cassette (the only aftermarket system in the world)
• Supports unequal firing
• Patented Turbo Control
• Launch Control
• Anti Lag System
• Exhaust Gas Temperature Control
• Patented MAP measuring
• Real-time Mapping
• Patented Turbo Control
• Wireless mapping and data logging via Bluetooth link
• Supports a lambda sensor without external electronics

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
mike saunders said:
• Full support for Saab Ignition Cassette (the only aftermarket system in the world)
oh now that sounds like fun, but really if it cant do ion sensing like Trionic can, then its just easier to use something like Megajolt wich uses for coil packs. I do like the wireless cpabilities with bluetooth tho.

My only question is, how much? not alot of info on that site, id definitely be curious.

Paul

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Awesome find, i'm looking into it right and giving them an email.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Man if this turns out to be solid and for a good price....I will be getting one. These are all the features that most of us are looking for in custom tuning.

Excellent find!!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of course, I just bought an SQR Stage 4 two days before I saw this on Grampa's Saab site....

I'm so pissed. :evil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts