Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

97 900 se turbo, 116k, kinda rough body, runs great. Anybody want a homemade mbc? Because I sure don't.

More pics to come after I back to black it and give it a nice wax.

-Justin

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, it had a "bad" alternator (the ground wire needed to be reconnected) so i got a pretty good deal on it! Also, this is the "good" side, the other side has some paint bubbling and minor rust but all in all not bad.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Good test bed for T5suite...

If you ever finish up your SPG.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
harty har har dan! I picked this up so i can take my time and make a nice set of floors, and do a clean t5 conversion on the spg :) It won't be seeing the road until next spring though unfortunately (the spg)

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
:(

But seriously, play around with T5suite. Its worth it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Your new DD looks nice. Like the color, the wheels, and the coupe body. Good pickup!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I hate the wheels, but hey it was cheap and those can be changed! Dan, I might play with t5suite but we'll see....I'm a noob when it comes to tuning, i do have the software already and have played with some maps....we'll see :smile: I'm just happy to have something of my own to drive while the spg is getting some love....So as of now we have 2 c900's 2ng900's and a 9-5....my driveway is a saab gtg. I should have time to give it a full detail tomorrow and get some good pics of it :)

-Justin

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Thanks guys, I hate the wheels, but hey it was cheap and those can be changed! Dan, I might play with t5suite but we'll see....I'm a noob when it comes to tuning, i do have the software already and have played with some maps....we'll see :smile: I'm just happy to have something of my own to drive while the spg is getting some love....So as of now we have 2 c900's 2ng900's and a 9-5....my driveway is a saab gtg. I should have time to give it a full detail tomorrow and get some god pics of it :)

-Justin
sounds like a saab family. I am working on cleaning mine out as it sat and got moist inside.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Nice!

Side shots?

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Sweet dude. NG coupes are pretty fly.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Vigg bumper looks Silver? Car looks Beige? Either way - good spray job. It really is easy to do a good job if you take the time to prep. and have patients when spraying.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Vigg bumper looks Silver? Car looks Beige? Either way - good spray job. It really is easy to do a good job if you take the time to prep. and have patients when spraying.
I would rather have less sick people around when I am doing any painting.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it's the lighting in the photo of the bumper, makes it look extra silver. The color is close. Duplicolor Heather Mist. No side shots because it has vikings...which i despise greatly. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts