Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys had the new car for 3 days now and its been broken for two LOL, yesterday the newly fixed by the PO high pressure power steering line started leaking again and I had to take it off to have it repaired again under warranty but am now going out to put it back in. Other little problems that I fixed yesterday were as follows: mirrors didnt move in all directions and right mirror didnt move at all so I took apart the switch and cleaned it out and put some new grease inside now it works perfect! Rear washer didnt work and washer fluid puked out the front, this was easy, the check valve inline for the rear washer was leaking through the hole so I just took it out and put in the one from my other Saab. Auto climate control temperature sensor fan was making horrid noises, just took it out and oiled it, all good now :D Doors hard to close, they dont latch with normal closing speed, oiled latch and striker but they still arent like the other Saab, still need quite a bit of force to close both doors. Clutch cable was broken on this car before I bought it, that was easy this time since I knew what to do now, took me an hour to change ;) The headlights didnt move up or down when you used the switch (not high beams, here in europe we are required to be able to move the lights up or down 4 positions, see: Headlamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) the only problem was that they weren't hooked up, just plugged the wires back in and viola!!! Problems that still exist are 1. the drivers seat does not tilt forward to allow passengers in that side, cable is broken inside seat 2. Drivers side heated seat doesnt work 3. Oil SLOWLY leaks from cooler line up front 4. I think the AC needs to be recharged. Pics to follow, camera is broken since I dropped it yesterday, rattles inside.......not good :p Saab is a 1994 NG900 SE, 2.0 Turbo 185 HP, 5-Speed, 2 door coupe, tan interior green exterior.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics!!!!

Ok a little late is better than never, here are the pics I promised, had to tear apart the camera and put some gear that popped out of place back in for the auto focus :-| The tan one is the dead one :( poor thing, gotta drop the tranny :( :( :( :(

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts