Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought myself a present.

1993 900S sedan. 153k miles. Gray interior. No sunroof. Headliner strategically stapled up. Beautiful. Nearly cosmetically perfect.
Moar pics when it's not so dark.

Also someone drove into it literally 45 minutes after I picked it up. Pics of the damage when it's not so dark.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ok I'm just going to start carrying C4 on me so whenever somebody dicks up something i love and worked hard to get and also searched hard to find. well i think you can figure out what the C4 would be for

·
7,595 Posts
looks nice. The 3 speed AT might work for a while with the 2.1 liter, however I would make an immediate appointment to get a transmission fluid flush done, as for there to be any chance of it lasting it needs fresh fluid.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks nice. The 3 speed AT might work for a while with the 2.1 liter, however I would make an immediate appointment to get a transmission fluid flush done, as for there to be any chance of it lasting it needs fresh fluid.
That's my thought. I plan to do all the fluids as soon as I can find a place to do them (I'm going to try to DIY as much as I can with this one, I'm less afraid of it now.)

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think my parents were consanguineous.

I see someone changed the title... to whom do I send the fruitcake?

Also I drove about 120 miles today and I used half a tank of gas.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
So jealous even though my time with my na 89 4dr was short I fell in love with it

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The bumper is fucked up and the trim went in 30 different directions. The exhaust seems to have fallen a bit off-kilter too. Otherwise it runs beautifully, I drove it up to Carl's yesterday (120 miles round-trip) and it didn't even blink.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts