Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I regularly check up on a bunch of tech related blogs(engadget, tuaw, etc..) and web sites and I can not believe the amount of ads that Saab is putting up for the new 95. Its great and amazing, but kinda odd at the same time.

We never really saw any "e-ads" for saabs before, and now they're pounding them out.

Its great and all, just wondering if other people are seeing them as well.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I regularly check up on a bunch of tech related blogs(engadget, tuaw, etc..) and web sites and I can not believe the amount of ads that Saab is putting up for the new 95. Its great and amazing, but kinda odd at the same time.

We never really saw any "e-ads" for saabs before, and now they're pounding them out.

Its great and all, just wondering if other people are seeing them as well.
It's smart advertising. Web marketing offers so many infinite possibilities it's not even funny. I'd bet that the websites you mentioned are reading your cookies, search history, etc and using that to calculate which advertisement to show you. Companies do it all the time and it makes sense considering they can instantly assemble a profile a web surfer's interests, site visits, etc. Leaner, more efficient, and intelligent marketing...good to see Saab is finally using it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts