Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone seen a new 9-5 in the wild? I have yet to see a single one.

Don't say yes if you own one yourself, you drove by the dealer, your parents bought one, you test drove one, you worked on one, et al. That doesn't count. I'm looking for genuine "sightings".

·
Registered
859 Posts
saw one outside on the main display of a cadillac / saab dealership.

·
Registered
859 Posts
cheer up. i dont really see your obsession of caring who fuck has seen one on the road.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
cheer up. i dont really see your obsession of caring who fuck has seen one on the road.
lol. then get the fuck out of this thread(and possibly kill yourself if you have the time)

only one i have seen is the one i test drove.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'd be cheerier if you stuck your head in some lambo doors that were swiftly closing.

read the whole post before you reply you fucking fuck. don't make me cast a spell on you and your houseplants.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I was driving one the other day..... so thats the only one i ever see, but it see it often.

There are a few around, ive heard from people i know, but not many.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Well hopefully we see more, apparently Saab has been lazy at paying suppliers, production was halted yesterday for a few hours yesterday because of lack of parts. The russian dude has applied to become a shareholder or whatever. As long as they make it to the new 9-3, things should get better

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I think the point of seeing one "in the wild" is that those are people who actually bought one. 1000 people could see one in a dealership, but that means nothing unless somebody bought it.

So it's sort of like an unofficial sales metric. Asking us all how many we've seen driving around is sort of like a barometer for how many are getting purchased.

And to answer your question, no I have not seen a single one in the greater Seattle area.

·
Registered
859 Posts
lol. then get the fuck out of this thread(and possibly kill yourself if you have the time)

only one i have seen is the one i test drove.
lol and then you post the same shit he said not to
and you dont get flamed. go figure.

Has anyone seen a new 9-5 in the wild? I have yet to see a single one.

Don't say yes if you test drove one.
good job being big douchebags everyone.

·
Registered
645 Posts
when i was driving out to the cape i saw one, at the time i was in my g/fs 9k aero so i decided to pull up to it, dude wasnt having it lol. he seen me coming and prompltly FLOORED IT.. thing was ghost.. i got up to around 95 and decided to let it go..he eventually slowwed down and i caught up to him, guy had his entire family in the car haha i guess it goes to show that the car feels very safe at speed

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
lol and then you post the same shit he said not to
and you dont get flamed. go figure.

good job being big douchebags everyone.
Calling us all douchebags isn't helping you. Maybe you should try being less legit and quit (I know, I'm hilarious*) before you dig a hole for yourself. Also in Castor Troys defense he offered that up in addition to his other comment. Although that is kinda funny.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Saw a white Aero in Louisville a couple weeks ago. It had standard KY plates on it so it wasn't on a test drive or anything. It was sitting in front of some uppity-up looking clothing store in a wealthy part of town. Looked good too. Your eyes went straight to it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I've seen a few (6?) in the wild here, but there is a dealer in town so there is a possibility that some/most of them were being test driven.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts