Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Corey King, I am grew up in California and moved to Rhode Island 6 years ago...My father was a Porsche and VW mechanic and introduced me to cars very young. I have owned and worked on all kinds of cars...my love for Saab's started about 5 years ago when I bought my 2001 Saab 9-5 wagon...I love this car ! About a year ago I bought a 1991 Saab 9000 CD and restored it, new interior, rebuilt transmission, rust repair and respray, and a bunch of other stuff, I sold it not too long ago and I do miss it...My other project I did recently was an LS1 engine in a Porsche 944, but all went wrong with that...but it sounded great at the time :)...well thats about it

·
Registered
369 Posts
So you took out one American boat anchor and put in a real American motor? :rolleyes:

LS1 as in Corvette? You have to share the fate of that car, it sounds like a screamer. :cool:

The 924 originally had the motor of the American Motors Gremlin X under license. Something the Porsche faithful would like kept wayyyy back in the closet.

:shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts