Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning starts now for the Spring rally. Potential new contributors are, Mile High Saab in Colorado and Walter Wang Saab in California and yes Saab USA. The latter has been out of the picture for several years when GM took full control of Saab. At last years convention I had a personal 15-20 minute conversation with Victor Mueller, (current owner of Saab) and he assured me that Saab will again help out with local club events. He realizes the importance and cooperation on local levels of organizations such as our club. After all it was us, the Saab owners who saved Saab. It was the all the e-mails and lobbying to show support to keep the brand alive and Victor was impressed!
RA
[email protected]
(edited by Jeff Shore)

Stand by for more details as they arrive - date will be posted as soon as it's made available.

Meeting location is usually Kunkle Motors (Saab Dealer) in Dallas, PA.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
No idea on dates yet? I'd love if the roads were clean so I could bring the 900. Otherwise I may just bring a jag.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No idea on dates yet? I'd love if the roads were clean so I could bring the 900. Otherwise I may just bring a jag.
Ask and you will receive!

It is usually the first Sat. in June. I will be sending you the email article on our past spring event.
Also do you know of anyone who can set up a web site for the club?
Thanks for your help
Ron---

1 - 4 of 4 Posts