Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 98 saab 900 se turbo has been having an issue. It seems that as soon as you start driving whenever you start to brake before coming to a stop the rpms drop a little and you can feel a juddering in the steering wheel. It seems to get better as the car warms up and goes away when it is up to running temperature. Also a couple days ago, it stalled at red lights three times in a hour. I cleaned the IAC, it has a newer DIC, plugs ony have 10,000 miles and it runs on 93 octane. Im gonna try disconnecting my amp to see if there is to much strain on the battery and charging system. Also its an Automatic with 209,000 mi on the car

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tried swapping DICs and it didnt change anything. I unplugged the IAC Valve and ill c what it does tommorrow. Also the tranny fluid is at the right level as well. and my boost gauge says i have great vaccum so there are no leaks I believe.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I found the problem. I unplugged the Evap Purge Valve and disconnected from the throttle body and it has been two days with no stalling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts