Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some chick smoked my parked 900 at my apartment and totaled it but I'm going to get it up and road ready again so and help I can get on the parts search would be greatly appreciated.

Any parts for sale and or info would be a big help best way to get ahold of me is

[email protected]
1603-727-2487 (text/call)

84 Saab 900 8v3 dr blue

Driver side headlight bucket
Driver side corner light (Would buy clear corner set if I could find some)
Driver side marker light shroud
Driver side fender
Drivers side door with glass
Radiator support
Windshield

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Wow, that sucks. There was a 1985 in very good shape body wise in a junk yard near me, but they just crushed it a couple of months ago. Would have had most of the parts you needed.. :(

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I saw the pictures, but the car looked silver.
Someone hit the blue car?
That suuuuuuucks!

Sorry, man.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Dang dude, I just sent my parts car to the junkyard with a bunch of straight, rust-free(ish) body parts. Would have passed them along free of charge.

Anyway, there are still a bunch of c900s in the front and back lots of Steve Woodman's barn in Norwich, VT. Nothing your color, but some look like they're in good shape. Might start there. I'd check with Chris Sveg too in Tunbridge though I haven't seen his stash lately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
there is a 1984 in new hampshire (merrimack) that seems to have good body and front end. Check out the list in NH. If not I have a rust free green driver fender for sale but I'm down in mass. Its from a 92 so it has the turn signal light on the fender unlike the older models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts