Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a good home for my manual 2000 9-5 that I've gingerly cared for but have no clue how to price her. 136K miles.
Premium package - heated leather seats. Silver. I've had local Saab experts on Chicago's North Shore keep her healthy & happy over the years and I keep her perfectly waxed myself. I've attached pics for reference. My wife thinks I can't possibly get more than $5K, but I'm thinking more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honestly, I think your wife is right even with current market conditions. Even if the clutch has been replaced, struts, front subframe bushings, rear suspension bushings, all of that replaced, and assuming a 1 owner car with all maintenance records, getting $5k in my opinion will be tough. These don’t have the desirability of the classic 900s that fetch $5-15k on bring a trailer.

I would shoot for $3-4k. The used car market is stiff right now leading to 10-15% increases but your market is more than likely Saab fanatics, everyone else finds them expensive to maintain & therefore less desirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's a neat one. Try to check out a few posts of the same year and see the range. The current market condition will definitely play a role in the pricing. My buddy recently sold his truck for less despite it got a new bumper and a set of tires from 4 Wheelonline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts