Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hay peeps

So was driving my 2005 1.9tid sport home the other night on some back roads. Got to about 30mph and suddenly full cut out ...

Engine still showed rpm even though engine wasn’t running and full cut out of engine.

When I go to start nothing... no noise no clicks nothing. Had the traction contour and stability control warnings and abs warning up for about a month or so.

So what have I done so far ...
well the battery isn’t long new at all.. and I’ve tried to bridge the starting relay and also the ECU relay but just cranks with nothing. Could this be an ECU failure or is it corroded wires. Been at it for 2 days now and getting nothing back from her lol.

Really rely on my baby SAABrina need advice guys HELP

Also half the electrical thins don’t work like locking interim light boot. And when disconnecting negative and replacing when I turn the ignition firstly all the doors lock then nothing again lol

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to figure anything out without getting a Tech2 on it to scan the computer modules and see if one dropped out. No check engine light with key on is often an ECM communication failure of some kind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts