Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he guys need some help
just got a wrecked 99 9-3 needs a nose everything above the bumper was hit
radiator too. i plan on rebuilding so my question is .. will a ng 900 nose fit on a 99 9-3. obviously a later ng 900 (97-98)
any help would be great
thanks
CC

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry no, no 900
here is the scoop
have a 99 9-3 that needed a motor. just picked up a 99 9-3 4 dr with a smashed nose, had rolled down a hill up under a bucketloader only the bumper didnt get hit just the upper crossmember/ rad support, headlights and radiator itself. so now im looking for a cheap 900 or 9-3 with around 110k and a frontend intact to make two cars outta three.
so if anyone can help............thanks
ps i miss the old 900 wher you can unbolt the frontend instead of this gm spotweld crap

·
10,303 Posts
Yes, those items are all the same. I think the only issue not mentioned would be the radiator. If one was for an auto I think it will have some inconvienient holes if you plan on using it in a stick car.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like how one banged up Saab turned into 2 Saab's, and Audi and a Toyota truck! That's some good work!
Lol the truck isn't mine, I got the audi for 200 to just drive around and got insurance claim so i bought another saab several months later while i fixed the blue one. Silver one is the primary car now blue one has over 150K and an accident it's taking a breather lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts