Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
look on e-bay for a package of two 9004ST (Silver Stars's) They are pure WHITE light and sure made a differance on my 9000 lighting wise - also helps to AIM your beams properly - this took me several attempts and a few nights driving to get them just right.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
drewz airflow se said:
my head lights are weak what cant i do to make them brighter
Well you can't spray paint them with black paint :D

Did you try and take apart the headlight chamber and clean all the dust out? I did that to my headlights when I installed the angel eyes and they are much brighter now. Look newer too.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
yeah infortunately the c900 headlights are glued together so taking em apart isnt really an option. most likely the silverstars like burns suggested will help, but if you realy wanna get serious, you need a set of these:

hella 500's, brighten the road right up at night 8) .

Paul

·
Registered
299 Posts
saabkid37 said:
the hellas also burn off your leg hair if standing within ten feet... :roll:
lol i once knew someone who did that trying to light a bonfire he covered with paint thinner it was hillarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
turbokick said:
saabkid37 said:
lol i once knew someone who did that trying to light a bonfire he covered with paint thinner it was hillarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
did it work? :roll: :?:

·
Registered
299 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
turbokick said:
saabkid37 said:
yep real well too and his leg hair grew back after abut a year

·
7,595 Posts
turbokick said:
BurnsSide42 said:
turbokick said:
saabkid37 said:
yep real well too and his leg hair grew back after abut a year
I lit the chimney in my back yard once, little did I know I was standing in a cloud of gas vapors... whoosh! that was fun... takes about 2 months, but the hair comes back...

·
User
9,193 Posts
My hella's don't get that hot.... not enough to ignite shit anyways lol....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts