Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any SaabLink members live in New Jersey? Saab93CSE, are you still down that way? This is a pretty big favor and I have two options of compensation for your time. I'm buying a white 900 parts car I need the hood and driver's fender off of. The rest of the car I could care less about. I got an offer from a 'local' junkyard for $250 for the whole car. I'll offer anyone in the area $100 to pick this car up for me, take off those two parts, store them for a few weeks until I can get down there, and then call the junk yard to pick it up. That, or you can take some parts off the car for your own use, and junk it the way, just save me the hood and fender. I'm 300 miles and 6 hours away, and this is pretty much the only white pars car I've found at a reasonable price. PM or Post if you are up to challenge!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Any SaabLink members live in New Jersey? Saab93CSE, are you still down that way? This is a pretty big favor and I have two options of compensation for your time. I'm buying a white 900 parts car I need the hood and driver's fender off of. The rest of the car I could care less about. I got an offer from a 'local' junkyard for $250 for the whole car. I'll offer anyone in the area $100 to pick this car up for me, take off those two parts, store them for a few weeks until I can get down there, and then call the junk yard to pick it up. That, or you can take some parts off the car for your own use, and junk it the way, just save me the hood and fender. I'm 300 miles and 6 hours away, and this is pretty much the only white pars car I've found at a reasonable price. PM or Post if you are up to challenge!
are you talking about a NG or a C900? bc there's a white coupe C900s on boston cl for like 300.00

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
make sure to paint that thing at some point as all the white ones i've seen or been involved with start to rust around the rear arches. only seen that on the white ones though :(

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine has one spot of nickel size rust on the driver's rear quarter, but thats it. I wash/wax it regularly. Got in a small fender bender a few months ago that warrant a new fender and hood. So again, any non-Guido Jersey folk on here?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.