Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So somewhere along PA's lovely roads, I must've slammed into a hole. I don't remember doing it, but I bent the piss out of the two front rims. Both inside and out. :( I still have two rims in good shape I think, so i guess i'll be selling them...

I put the Viking back one which i like better anyways. I had an extra set of those in the garage. I still love the look of the 900 in stock form. Makes me remember dreaming about the car when I was 18. The other rims I bent just didn't do it for me, but glad I bent them instead of any other set.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Who is Ned Booth?

Sorry, man. I just couldn't resist. Sorry 'bout the rims.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who is Ned Booth?

Sorry, man. I just couldn't resist. Sorry 'bout the rims.
I figured that would draw more attention to the thread. People would be like "WTF". haha.

It's funny cause I am trying to type without looking at the keys and watching TV. Then I look for red highlights when i'm done for errors Didn't catch that one. :D

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
at risk of making an arse out of myself, i'll be the first to ask it seriously.....

who is ned booth?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
"Need Both". I'm still learning how to type without looking...:D

I was watching TV as I was tying and since it's in the title I couldn't change once submitted. Oh well...
awsome. next time anyone "needs both" of anything, i'm just going to tell them they need a ned booth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts