Saab Link Forums banner
21 - 40 of 141 Posts

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
xaamottomaax said:
You rock.

My thing is, I don't normally show up in photos unless I'm 1. drunk or b. on an escalator. Hmm...

(edit: aww the pic is dead, which sucks, cos I liked that one.)

Not drunk, just a little buzzed.

·
Registered
654 Posts
oh shit, about that BMX thing, HAHA i used to ride bmx hardcore! i used to do dirt jumps n shit a lot, but then i moved and theres none here... over the summer im gonna make sum tho!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have posted this before, but now it will be in the right section. Once again...No I am not a cowboy and YES that is a futon.

·
Registered
392 Posts
heres the reult of a long night of open bar in atlantic city, please everyone whenever u think of me, think of this pic

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
citronxbeige said:
heres the reult of a long night of open bar in atlantic city, please everyone whenever u think of me, think of this pic
Oh my God, that is brilliant. I have a series of shots of me from St Pat's... getting the booze into the building, pouring drinks, drinking drinks, spilling drinks, sucking drinks from clothes, and passing out in the bathroom. I am not the guru of responsible drinking, apparently.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
So looking through my pictures I realized that I am the one that takes them all, so there are very few that I have with me in them, and none are of me and the Saab. So I settled for the next best thing, a picture of me and a girl. This is before the current GF.

Im sitting here wishing I remembered more of this night.... :roll:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Here's me.

I was pissed and thought it would be a good time to take a picture. JFYI.. when I look like this... don't fuck with me :evil:

21 - 40 of 141 Posts